PARKER HTJ 12CC
PARKER HTJ 12CC Transmissions
Although the RT-HD is of conventional design with no rear suspension it possesses as standard equipment three of the five layers: Radial Tyres, TecsPak® adjustments from 100-300 pounds, and 360-degree Seat Platform. The fourth layer can be easily added by using the optional Dial Adjustable Seat. Three mower widths and five engine options make this our most versatile commercial mower.
All models from RZ-HD and up have Parker Hydraulic drives (no gear reduction) for smoother, trouble-free operation. That’s up to 25% more efficient than gear reduction hydros. Who doesn’t love being more efficient?!
Ultra-Premium Dymetrol® Adjustable 3” Travel Seat The high performance Dymetrol® fabric works like a spring and is comfortable, light weight, and durable.
FOUR AG BEARINGS
All HD (Heavy Duty) and XD (Extreme Duty) models have four ag bearings in each spindle along with a 1¼” shaft for rock solid blade stability and longer life
Vanguard 26HP (49R977)
· Hydraulic Drive: Parker HTJ 12cc wheel motors.
· Hydro Drive Maintenance: 1,000 hours between oil change
· Speed (F/R): Forward - Up to 18kph | Reverse - Up to 8kph
· Seat: Floating Seat System
· Steering Levers: Soft Touch Knobs to Adjust Forward and Back. Adjustable Up and Down
· Control Panel LCD Display: Engine hour meter, Mower deck hour meter, Tachometer, Low level warning volt meter, Time between oil change countdown, Fault codes
· Control Panel LED Warning Indicators: Parking brake set, Drive levers, Operator present, PTO, Low/Hi battery volts, Low oil PSI
· Ignition: Keyless, enter personal code to start
· Auxiliary Power: 12 Volt outlet next to phone holder
· Storage: Phone holder, cup holder and deep storage tray
· Hitch: 2” Rear Receiver Standard
· 61” Deck
· Deck Depth: 6" Deep, Reinforced 7 Gauge XTF (Xtreme Turf Flow) Deck
· Deck Lift: Foot operated with shock assist. Optional push-button electric actuator.
· Deck Adjustment: Change-on-the-go Precision Deck Height Dial
· Cut Height: 1.25" to 4.5" with 15 Cut Heights in Between
· Blade Spindles: Cast aluminum, no maintenance/sealed four ag bearings
· Parking Brake: Foot operated