This Roundup Biactive is a herbicide used for the control of a large variety of weeds including, but not limited to, the Japanese knotweed. Can be used in both knapsack and boom sprayers making it extremely cost efficient. Not safe on clover. Contains glyphosate.
Roundup Biactive Attributes
- Dilution rates vary from 30ml per litre through to 60ml per water depending on situation.
- 6 litres will treat 1 hectare.
- Can be used in both knapsack and boom sprayers.
- Livestock can return to grazing after 5 days.
- Kills a broad spectrum of weeds.
- Fast acting.